About Our Judges
The Conrad Spirit of Innovation Challenge, through the support of our sponsoring partners, recruits judges from among the best in business, industry, research and academia worldwide. Throughout the three phases of judging, each project is reviewed by a minimum of three judges with expertise in the Conrad Challenge category. The Conrad Spirit of Innovation Challenge team provides training and documentation to assist in the judging process.
Why Be A Judge?
- Provide participating students with your specialized industry knowledge and experience
- Help students improve their products and services through scoring and comments
- Participate in selecting the next Pete Conrad Scholars
- Inspire students to pursue STEM careers
- Encourage the next generation of entrepreneurs to design their future and benefit the world with their innovative solutions
A Judge’s Responsibility
- Commit to judging the minimum projects in your challenge category of expertise
- Provide thoughtful, constructive and age-appropriate feedback for each submitted project
- Complete submission review and comments prior to the judging deadline
- Agree to confidentiality terms that protect the intellectual property of our students
Judges are invited to review and score the Business Plans (Round Two) and the Pitch Presentations at Innovation Summit (Round Three). All review and scoring will be completed online.
If you are interested in serving as a judge for the 2016-2017 Conrad Spirit of Innovation Challenge, please email email@example.com.